Monday, March 30, 2015

the bug hunt

I seriously love having a little pack of kids who follow me around and think I'm cool (three days a week). My kids don't think I'm that cool on other days, but on days that I'm Ms. Jessie, I have all the kids oohing and ahhing over every little thing I teach them. Our bug hunt was a HUGE success. I bought them all little nets and off we went. Preschool is such the perfect age.

Solace tried his best to keep up with the big guys. So funny.

Aren't these pictures magical? They were SO into it!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Preschool really IS a fun age, but 8 is still my all-time favorite...(30 is a pretty great age for a kid, too, though! :) )

Stacy said...

Those are fun pictures. I think it's funny how they all grouped together instead of going off by themselves. They are such good friends. What a fun activity - your the best Ms. Jessie!