Tuesday, August 30, 2016

bachelorette premiere

The Bachelorette premiere night was a GOOD one. Everyone dressed up like they would if they were contestants. It was really fun. There was way too much food and lots of laughs. I miss these girls.

Laurel even came (she hates the show, but came to hang out anyway). The baby she was holding got a little grabby... :)

There's always that one weirdo who wears something completely inappropriate on the Bachelor. I decided to be her. I wore a swimsuit. :) Ha ha.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hahaha!!! You didn't tell me about the swim suit! I wore my wedding dress. :)

Stacy said...

That really is a big group of ladies. What a party! I love the swimsuit idea - too funny! Good for Laurel, now I know I'm not alone in hating that show. But the parties were really fun. I bet those gals will miss you too Jessie. You just have a way of making things happen and fun.