Monday, August 29, 2016

preschool graduation

The preschoolers had their end of year party and it was a fun one. The preschoolers showed their parents the books they had been working on ALL year, we watched our end of the year video, and ate LOTS of treats. It was a fun day for everyone. It was a really fun group of kids, and they all accomplished SO much.

I somehow didn't get a picture of Sofia in this graduation hat, but I know she was wearing it at some point...

The parents and grandparents were all very excited to look through the books and watch the video. It's one of my favorite things each year. I love bragging on all the kids and telling the adults something special about each and every child.

After the graduation and everyone was full of snacks, we went over to the splash pad and playground for one last hoorah there! It was flooded, but no one seemed to care. What a fun bunch! :)
Lullaby was a lucky girl to spend the year with this great group of friends. From a mom standpoint, I couldn't have hand picked a better group. 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Another amazing year! And party! I feel so sorry for those left in Houston without Ms. Jessie to teach them.

Mom said...

Everybody was lucky: Lullaby, you, the parents, and especially the kids!