Wednesday, August 3, 2016

preschool

This preschool year was fun for lots of reasons that were different from the previous year. We tried out some new things, like grown butterflies from caterpillars, which was FASCINATING to do.

There was also a funny love triangle between Lullaby and 2 of her little friends. Lullaby and Jackson had already planned out their wedding, and then Christian wanted in on the wedding plans, so Lullaby would go back and forth between the two trying do decide who she should marry. She was very relieved to know that she didn't need to choose a husband until she was much older.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Okay, I love the wedding thing. Little kids and all their wedding plans - no stress at that age. Unless you are Lullaby and have two boys and two weddings. I think that caterpillers turning into butterflies is one of nature's most amazing magic. Really, a creepy crawling thing turns into a butterfly with wings?!

Mom said...

I'm so glad you tried the butterflies! My students always were so fascinated by that.