Laurel played the part of "Jack's Mother" in the play Into the Woods. She did such a fabulous job, not just with the singing parts (we all know how talented she is at singing), but the acting too. It was a really fun play, and so much fun to go and watch her on stage again. I went with Laurel's mom and nephews.
Laurel's hair and makeup was awesome. Joshua, Caleb and Deb were really proud of her (I was too).
Joshua asked the wolf for his signature on his playbill. So cute! The wolf's mom took a picture of the event, and I took a picture of it all.
Yay Laurel! You can see her makeup better in this picture. The furrowed brow, the bags under her eyes, the grayed hair. So good!
Also, for my hair, I tried out a new thing and I like it! Especially with the purple fading to blue/gray. Love it!







2 comments:
Laurel is so special
How cool! I didn't know Laurel did plays or sang. And your hair always looks great. I don't know how you do it all by yourself. That's definitely a talent. (One I don't have.):)
Post a Comment