Sunday, August 7, 2016

day at the beach

The long drive down to Galveston to spend the day at the beach was always worth it. The kids really loved it, every time, even when it was cold.

The stormtrooper had to come with us. Had to. And thanks to Paul super reflective sunglasses, I actually got in a picture. Imagine that!

It was rather cold, so we spent most of the time hunting for treasures to bring to the swap shop. We made a boat out of a coconut, like Roosie used to do in Dominica, and tried floating it.

I had to include this picture of Paul. He thought that stick looked like a person. So here is a picture of a person, imitating a stick, that is imitating a person...

By the end of the day, the kids were exhausted. Solace lay down while he ate his dinner. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

I remember Rosie and the coconut boats!

Stacy said...

That picture of you in the sunglasses is amazing - how funny! I love the pose and your imagination Paul. :)