Houston rain is no joke. It flooded in Houston near the bayou two years in a row while we lived in Texas, but thankfully the area we lived in (closer to Pearland), and especially our neighborhood, never did. Our yard got really puddley while it was raining, but never enough that we were in any danger.
The rain would stop pretty quickly and the skies would clear, and then we got to play in the puddles. And when I say puddles, I mean, knee deep ponds in your front yard. :)









2 comments:
I'm so glad you didn't have problems with flooding. That's never fun. That little dip in your yard sure provided a lot of fun for the kids.
Playing in puddles after rain is the best! Especially when it's hot outside. :)
I was so glad you sent me that little video of Solace in the puddle to relieve my worries when Houston floods were in the news.
Post a Comment