Surfing has a lot of waiting. Thankfully the kids are happy to play on the beach while we watch Paul surf (and wait for waves). There will be nothing, and then all of a sudden the waves will come.
I brought my camera with the long zoom lens and got some pics of Paul in his element. He really loves being outside, in nature, being active. The kids always cheer him on when he catches a wave. Sometimes he says he can hear us from the shore.
When he's too tired to paddle out again, Sully begs him to go into the big waves. Solace loves the water, as long as Daddy is holding him. They watch the surfers and get splashed by the waves and love on each other. I love their relationship and that Paul is actually able to spend time with his baby again.
Lullaby makes friends with all the kids on the beach. When we leave she tells us the life history of each friend. She is so confident and comfortable making friends. I love this sweet girl of mine.




















2 comments:
Those are great pictures. Thank you Jessie for getting them of Paul surfing. I can't wait to come see it for myself. The pictures of Paul with Sully are so precious. I'm glad Lullaby is so confident - it will serve her well in the future.
It's so wonderful that Paul has Wednesdays off, and that you can BE WITH HIM!! This is the life! (P.S. Where could Lullaby have gotten that confidence and friend-making ability from?? Hmmm!)
Post a Comment