Monday, November 28, 2016

birthday morning

Matix's birthday morning was full of cards and gifts from the grandparents.  His birthday fell on a Wednesday, so he got to bring treats to school for his friends too. Thank you to the grandparents for all the cards, gifts, love notes and money! He loved it all!
It is hard to believe that we have an 8 year old! EIGHT!

4 comments:

Mom said...

I am so happy you enjoyed your birthday, Matix! Wow! Eight years old!

Grandma Kim said...

Oops! Meant to sign that one as G'ma.

Grandma said...

Matrix, you are growing so fast! We heard you had a wonderful day on your baptism. We love you and we are so very proud of you!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday big boy! I can't believe he's eight already either. It seems like just yesterday I was watching him at your condo. Thanks for that experience - it was wonderful. :)