I already know I have chosen the BEST dad for my kids, but moments like these when he is CAUGHT being the best are so wonderful. Tuning up my bike in the front yard with a "helper" who is quickly making more work for him, just because it makes his helper happy...
Volunteering to help with homework after school on the days that he's home early enough to do it. Not that he doesn't have other things to do, but just because he loves his kids, and loves doing everything with them, even homework.
And even when he's CLEARLY too tired to be helpful, he tries. I said I needed to get something done upstairs, and he offered to watch Sully so I could get it done. After hearing the kitchen cabinets slam a few times, I went to check what was happening...


2 comments:
Still catching up on YEARS of missed sleep!
I'm glad Paul is so proactive with his kids - feelin' the love even when he's sound asleep. :)
Post a Comment