Monday, November 21, 2016

daddy date

Matix got to go on the next daddy date. They went to the football game too, since Hawken had talked it up so much. They really had a great time, and came home LATE. I love that we really try hard to individualize our relationships with each of the children. They are so wonderful. :)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm glad that Paul is so involved in the kid's lives. So many fathers just don't get into it as much and they really miss out. So, is this a college, pro, or high school football game?

Jessie said...

high school. although the boys are huge and could easily be confused as college.

Mom said...

I love that you do that too. I did not do enough of that with you two when you were little. Maybe I am making up for that now. :)

Grandma said...

SPECIAL MOMORIES!