Lullaby is a great swimmer now, although we usually bring her floatie to the ocean still, those waves can be scary. At the pool though, her favorite thing is to dive down for rings.
Hawken almost always gets cranky when we have to leave, and pouts. Sometimes he pouts while IN the water still. Rough life. Pool after school for ONLY 3 hours.
Lots of potty breaks for this guy. LOTS. I think I might spend more time in the bathroom now than in the pool.
Matix, of course, is always busy with his friends. Most of the kids at the pool are kids he knows from school, so it's like a party everyday.



4 comments:
Sounds as if you do have a family party every day, that has to be fun.
Your pool is really nice and so close. I'm glad all the kids are learning to swim and be safe around the water. I think Sully did great while we were visiting. It seemed that he didn't go potty much at all.
He's growing up so much.
Won't be long now, and it'll be a big non-issue...he'll go all by himself, and diapers and potty-training will be a dim memory.
Solace, we are so proud of you going potty on the toilet! You are a big boy now!
Post a Comment