There are very few foods I love more than cookies. Not to eat, but to make. I made some cookies for the kids to give their friends for Valentine's Day, and a few to teach my friends how to make for a Relief Society activity I was teaching later that month.
Jonny and Matix wanted to try to make snicker doodles, so we made those too.
Here are some of the friends from church who came over to learn how to frost cookies. They did really well for their first times trying it! No pictures of their final products though.
I made lots of cookies for the big kids to give as Valentines for their friends. They liked them, and we ate a few too.
Then I made several more for the kids to have and eat on Valentine's Day. They were super excited about them. But we ended up just eating them after meals, and were gone by the time Valentine's Day actually came. Oops! (I made more, don't worry. Those pics are coming soon)











3 comments:
Just Gorgeous!!
P.S. I LOVE Snickerdoodles!
What great talent!!
I also love snickerdoodles
Post a Comment