Monday, June 18, 2018

every day things...

The kids loved when I asked them to watch a show at Costco while I picked up a photo order. It was taking me longer than expected, and they were thrilled to take advantage of free tv time.

Face timing with my friend Melissa was so sweet. I love technology for things like this. Look at that cute baby bump!

Baby shower for a friend here in Kauai. I made these monstrous cookies for her (more than 6 inches top to bottom), and loved watching her DANCE pregnant. It was the most fun I've ever had at a baby shower.

Playing Photosynthesis with the kids, in my bed, moments after waking up, they couldn't wait any longer.

It's mango season again and sticky rice was back on the menu. Paul was so happy.

Lullaby made a Play-doh head of me. Practically an exact replica.

And this one is Sakina. A perfect resemblance.

Lullaby saw me take a before and after picture when I dyed my hair once, and had been a little obsessed with that idea, so one morning after a bath, she asked to do some before and after pictures of her hair. Before brushing it:

After brushing it: (notice the hand on the hip!)

Picking up pottery from Aunty Susan. She was the BEST ceramics teacher for their first time trying lots of these techniques. She was very sweet, and the kids learned a lot from her.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love these day-to-day moments!