Sunday, June 17, 2018

raingutter regatta

Matix and Hawken had their Raingutter Regatta races and it was so fun watching them make their boats. I made some quick cookies for the race too. 

They had to win twice, once in each lane. It was a very exciting event. These leaders do such a nice job at all these events. They really make all the boys feel included and special.

Our boys won some races, and lost some.  They were really good sports and cheered their friends on. I love watching them get excited about things like this. They put a lot of work into it.

So then, after everything was done, the moms hung out and tried it a few times. Turns out, it's harder than it looks! I lost, almost every time.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You were laughing too much! You can't blow when you're laughing! So proud of your kids for their good sportsmanship, AND winnership!