Sunday, June 24, 2018

here and there

Some random pictures... I had the kids at Option's Day draw self-portraits, and was REALLY impressed with the things they did. It's been so fun teaching again, even though it's in such a small capacity. 

Trying out my new sultane tip from Paul, it takes a LOT of work to get it just right...

Then I gave up and made these rosette meringue cookies. Yum!

Like father, like son...

Sometimes I wake up, and try to have a real conversation with different members of my family and I can't get them to stop giggling. Perhaps I should look in the mirror first. Good morning!

Matix drew this picture for Grandma Evie, and wrote this note.  It's written in pencil and I cut off part of it when I took the picture, but basically says he's been thinking about her, and he misses her. It's super sweet.

1 comment:

Grandma Kim said...

And Grandma Evie loves this picture and note from you Honey!