Monday, June 18, 2018

Valentine's Day

I made some more cookies for the kids and for Solace's class for Valentine's Day treats. It was a lot of fun. 

I tried out this new idea, and it worked great. I made a love letter cookie. Three cookies stacked up. The bottom rectangle, then the rectangle with an open heart, filled with sprinkles and a love note, then another rectangle on top. Each layer glued together with royal icing. That top rectangle I decorated with frosting to look like an envelope. So cute.

We set up the breakfast table for an extra sugary treat.  Thanks to the Grandparents who sent cards and note to the kids, they opened and LOVED them. These kids are so loved. My four favorite little people.

Solace picked out which cookies to give to which teacher and which kids. It was a lot of fun, and everyone was grateful.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yummy Yum!