Wednesday, January 2, 2019

good byes

Hawken's first day of Farm Camp was the day the Hunt's were leaving. They had a full day of dropping off their car at the docks, packing and cleaning last minute things, etc. So I paid for Jonny to come to farm camp that day with Hawken, as a last day together for these two little best friends. They LOVED it. They were there all day and then I picked them up and brought Jonny home, where we all said our good byes. 

I bought Amy a Kauai pie and we ate our feelings.

Paul helped load their boxes, and the bishop was there to drive them to the airport. The kids all played together as much as they could.

It was a sad day saying goodbye to some of our favorite people. We all cried.

They live in Utah now and we still miss them every day.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love that group picture because all the besties were side-by-side. Good friends.