Our last Sunday at church was so nice. Lullaby wanted hair pictures.
Solace fell asleep on the floor, as usual.
And at the end of the sacrament meeting, the ward sang Aloha Oe to us and it was so sweet. Then, one by one during, and after the song, they came up to us, giving us leis and saying good bye. I love that tradition.
After church we were invited over for dinner at the Greenleaf home. The kids all played together on the trampoline and in the pool. The grown ups talked story and a few more families came over to join us too. It was a really nice good bye.
I don't think our neighbors miss us very much...



















2 comments:
These are such great pictures! I wish I could comment on each one individually! Could you text me the family group picture of the 6 of you? It's so nice. I love the Hawaiian term "talk story." You're really a native now!
Never mind. I figured out how to save the picture!
Post a Comment