The sunrise pictures from Paul's morning bike rides are always so lovely.
Our kitty decided she likes the dog bed.
Paul did a skit with the bishopric at church for a dinner party, and it was so funny. At the end, he was hit in the face with a pie. He's such a natural entertainer, everyone loved it.
Lullaby had a play day with Alana and another little friend, she had so much fun.
I planted some new plants for the new owner and it turned out really cute.
FaceTime with our friends, we miss them so much.
Paul and I went out on a date night, while the new owner was in the house with his contractor, which meant the kids and pets had to play in the tennis courts with us while we waited for the babysitter. So silly.
Our dinner was super fancy and so so good.
These Dog Man books are written like comic books and are so appealing to these big boys. They will sit and devour them. I wish there were 20 more... so far we have all the books.













1 comment:
I love that they love to read. I also love the plantings. They look so professional!
Post a Comment