Paul went hiving again with his friend. He taught him how to do everything.
Paul got this huge jug of honey that we shipped all the way to Big Island.
More of Paul's sunrise pictures.
Somehow I got all the way to Costco without shoes! How does this happen? So I wore Matix's shoes, which I fit, and he wore his socks. Then I got sad because I fit into my nine year old's shoes. He's growing too fast.
The kids love to gather little piles of the treasures they find in the forest.
Tree climbing, always, every day.
Pool fun with the family.
We tried golden kiwis for the first time and loved them.
On one of our many trips to Home Depot, the day before we needed to ship out our car before moving, our car wouldn't start. Crap! We found out it was our key that was broken. Paul had taken my key scuba diving and the chip must have corroded. So he sent one of his assistants to rescue us with his key. Not the hiccup we were hoping for that day, but it turned out good.
While driving we accidentally ended up at the Hunt's house. I drove there out of habit, and then we realized they had moved. It was so sad.
I do not miss the Kauai traffic. Every single day.
Can you see a foot in that tree? My kids cannot leave a good climbing tree un-climbed.
We lived in this pool.
Paul plays too hard sometimes.
There were lots of play ground days in our last week, as we had very little to do at home.
























1 comment:
You could never leave a tree unclimbed either. Hahaha!!! I love all these pictures!
Post a Comment