I want to hear more about your YW calling as President! I just got called into YW as a mia maid advisor. I haven't been in YW's since I was a YW. Yeah for 2 more days!! You should post some of the activities you do or ideas you have so I can steal I mean use them.
3 comments:
I want to hear more about your YW calling as President! I just got called into YW as a mia maid advisor. I haven't been in YW's since I was a YW. Yeah for 2 more days!! You should post some of the activities you do or ideas you have so I can steal I mean use them.
Give Paul a hug from me as soon as he gets there.
Ah, what a good daddy! I love his smile in that picture with your dog too! Yea for them being done at least!
Post a Comment