No baby yet... It is Wednesday and in about an hour I have Dr. appointment. We will see what happens. :) I don't really want to make it ANOTHER whole week to ANOTHER Dr. appointment. Matix (I think) is getting excited to kiss something other than my belly. :)


6 comments:
Just wait until late tomorrow so you can pick me up at the airport and I can help you with the birth of this new little prince! By the way, your big belly is beautiful! No wonder Matix likes kissing it!
Soooo cute Jessie! He is going to be such a good brother, I can feel it!
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats a cuters Dewds!!!!!!!!! :) and a HUGEEEEE!!!! belly :)
awe! what a sweet brother! my fingers are crossed that he'll come this weekd!!!
ah! don't EVER say that you don't have the cutest big baby belly that I 've ever seen- hooray! never have Ruffio- it's just too cute- ok- have him- he will be cuter- so I can't wait :)
ok, I totally knew once I said he'd be born next week that it would be something like tomorrow (today). Congrats! Yeah for 12/3/09. To bad your mom just missed it, but hopefully there's lots of video or pics for Paul. Enjoy your other little one.
Post a Comment