I don't know if its the fact that he's a big brother now, but Matix is looking so much bigger! Maybe its just 'cause Hawken is so tiny, it makes Matix look bigger in comparison :)
Ha ha. These pictures are priceless. I love the bubbles...and he definitely has your eyes. He's so adorable...oh man....I need to come out and see you guys...I haven't seen Matix in forever!
4 comments:
He's got such big blue eyes. So cute!
I don't know if its the fact that he's a big brother now, but Matix is looking so much bigger! Maybe its just 'cause Hawken is so tiny, it makes Matix look bigger in comparison :)
Looks like Matix is starting to like his bath more now. How does Hawken like the water?
Ha ha. These pictures are priceless. I love the bubbles...and he definitely has your eyes. He's so adorable...oh man....I need to come out and see you guys...I haven't seen Matix in forever!
Post a Comment