Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Helping

Matix is teething still and has been for a few weeks. Molars are no fun. :( But aside from that, Matix has been interested in this new little baby person who is STILL here. :) I think he thought maybe he was just visiting.

Here we are changing Hawken's diaper together. Matix was a big helper, as I'm sure you can imagine how helpful a one year old could be. :)
Also, my Mom left today. I was so grateful that she wanted to and could come out to be here with me. Thanks Mom! :) I love you.

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

yay! your boys are delightful and so so cute- give them both a squeeze!

Josh and Kelly said...

I hear ya on the molars thing. Shane finally cut his first one last week after what seemed like forever. I bet your boys will be best buds. And I love that video of sleeping Hawken- they make the cutest little faces!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

You, and your boys are so dang cute! Tanner is teething too, getting his fangs, definitly no fun! I love the video of Hawken sleeping, wish we would have done that with Tanner!

Michelle said...

I love that Matix is being so helpful!! Just wait...a few years from now and you won't be able to separate those two! So cute!! And that picture of your mom and baby Hawken...is super adorable. YAY for grandmas! :)

Mom said...

I loved being there and helping with the new baby (and the old baby too)!