Monday, December 7, 2009

Hawken's earth debut

Okay, finally...

Here is the video of Hawken's big debut. :)
We are so happy he is here!

Results on the polls were:
What day will Hawken be born?
Monday=1 vote
Tuesday=3 votes
Wednesday=4 votes
Thursday=5 votes
Friday=4 votes
Saturday=2 votes
Sunday=2 votes

So good job to the majority of you who guessed the right day, Thursday! :)

How much will he weigh at birth?
6 pounds=1 vote
7 pounds=7 votes
8 pounds=20 votes
9 pounds=6 votes
10 pounds=2 votes

He weighed 7 pounds and 10 ounces, so I will let you be right if you guessed 7 or 8 pounds. :) But shame on you (whoever you are), for voting for 10 pounds! yikes! :)

9 comments:

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

What a cute video! Love it! He is such a cutie! You and Paul sure do make cute babies!

Michelle said...

Wow. This video is awesome...where did you find time to get this done?!!! First of all I love the details..and there are so many absolutely wonderful pictures of him. He really is perfect. Second, I love that I made the video...ha ha...your family makes my world a whole lot better!! :) Love you all...can't wait to come out and see you all...

Chelsea said...

That is a GREAT video!! Congratualtions... he is so sweet, and your little family already looks like they are adjusting and doing great! I'm so glad both of you are healthy.. and very happy! Can't wait to meet him soon. Merry Christmas too:)

Amy said...

You look way too good in the hospital after delivering! I love all the pics of him he is absolutely precious. It's amazing how much you feel when you're holding these new babies in your arms and it's like your heart is going to explode with all the love.

J.B. said...

Wow. You have just confirmed my fears. IVs have always been the thing I'm most afraid of in giving birth.

He is beautiful. I can't wait to meet him.

word verification: ineds

The Fredericks said...

first, he is GORGEOUS, Precious, and beautiful! and ps the movie is amazing- I hope you can make one of these for me someday :)

Stephanie said...

absolutely adorable! I am so impressed that you found thetime to do this! So fun to get to see! Hope you are all doing well!

Josh and Kelly said...

Wow. This is so precious, definitely tear provoking! What a sweet little babe, there is nothing like having a brand new one so close from heaven is there? You are so talented, I would love a tutorial!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Have to say I've watched the video probably a dozen times already! Paul must be so proud! You'll have to show me how to make a video like that!