Monday, December 14, 2009

3 days!



3 days until we get to talk in person! No more of this over the phone stuff! :)


*Side note*
Elder Cook (an Apostle) was at the stake conference here yesterday and he met Matix. He said Matix has eyes the same color blue as President Hinkley, and just as piercing... I thought that was really cool. :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad that your hubby will be home soon so you guys an be reunited as a family of 4!!!!!!!! Whoa!! I can't wait to see a picture of the two of you with your boyS!!! ha ha. It's still so hard for me to believe that the size of your family has doubled in the last couple of years...whoa! :)

J.B. said...

That is really cool, and they are really blue, and I super excited for you to see your husband again. I definitely know how crummy separation is.

word verification: paganst

Bryce said...

What a sweet day that will be when Paul comes home to meet his son! Hope the next 3 days go by super fast!!

Bryce said...

ps, this is gina, I am just on Bryce's computer, and realized he is logged into his email still :)