Okay, it turns out that making cute little videos (like I used to do, are a lot harder when you have a baby who wants to eat ALL the time and another (bigger) baby wanting to play ALL the time. :) So, until I finish the baby video, here is a peek at what we have been up to. :)
Matix is still not sure he likes having to share attention, but is doing VERY well. :) YAY! He is also very into helping the baby. Tonight after his bath I was putting on his diaper right when the baby was getting a new diaper from my Mom. Matix thought this was a great time for him to teach his brother how to brush his teeth... well gums... and face :) Thank goodness Hawken is so patient.
We are all doing well and LOVING all the help we are getting from my Mom, Paul's parents, and sister... Thank you thank you thank you. I actually have time to take a nap during the day.
6 comments:
thats my cuters Dewds :) hookin up little Bro's
He's so little! I just love when they are teeny :) Looks like Matix is falling right into his big brother role!
Matix is teaching him good habits, to brush etc. What cuties
I feel so lucky to be able to be here helping!
So fun! We love them so much! Can't wait to meet the little man!
This is awesome! I love that Matix is being so helpful...and that Hawken is just so patient!! It's quite the perfect combination. Seriously Jessie...you have quite the perfect little family. I love you all!
Post a Comment