Friday, June 25, 2010

black stuff

On multiple occasions lately, Matix has gotten into black stuff. One day he stuck his hand and arm into the tailpipe of our neighbor's car that was parked on the side of our house. Making his hand and arm completely black with soot or something. :( YUCK! It was a disgusting mess to clean. Although he thought it was hilarious fun to run from me as I was trying to get a closer look.

Another day, while I was nursing the baby Matix got into something else. I came out of the baby's room to hear nothing... A tell tale sign that Matix is doing something sneaky! :) When I spotted him, he was again covered in black. He had little stripes of my black mascara painted strategically on his fingers, lips and chin. This was a smaller mess, but equally difficult to clean.
"What mom? This? Oh, I thought it was for painting..."

After cleaning him up on those days, I thought that would be the end of it, but the next day he stuck his hand and arm in the tailpipe AGAIN! What?! I think he was trying it out again to see if would get black a second time... Oh, Matix! :)
A guilty look if I ever saw one!

2 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

Just make sure the tail pipe is not hot when he touches it.

jessie said...

i know. :) thanks mom.