Paul is currently taking his first mini exam for semester 3!!! Yay Paul! He is feeling good about the test and will get his grades back probably at the end of the week. Think good thoughts for him please! :)
This semester he gets to go to a few clinics and do some real doctor stuff! :) Woo-hoo! He has to dress up for it, stethoscope and all. I love it.
When Paul gets home we are going to the beach bash for free food and lots of fun. I will post pictures of that some time this week. Remember to pray for Paul and help him do well, Medical School is hard, and all the extra happy thoughts and prayers count. :)
3 comments:
I'm sure Paul did great. I try to think good thoughts for everyone before the minis!
Yay Paul!!!!! You are so wonderful. I have the best son-in-law of all my friends!
PAUL! we always pray for you and you really do look like Dr. Paul
Post a Comment