Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sister's Beach photo shoot

These are my new favorite pictures of the boys. I kept trying to get nice posed pictures, but that is really hard with 2 very active little boys... We went to the beach and I sat Hawken down in the rocks and let Matix run around.
Matix kept bringing Hawken little sticks, rocks and coconuts and it ended up being a great little photo shoot.I think these all turned out really well. And none of them needed to be edited (other than cropping). Yay! Cute boys.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I prefer these to posed pictures!! They look great!

bryce and paige said...

you are a photographer! take pictures of us, please! i love every single one. they are to die for. so talented jessie!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

They all turned out great! My two favorites are the first and the last one. What cute boys!

Mom said...

You are right, they turned out great! Way better than posed ones. But I also really liked the collage you had up before for your lead one.

Josh and Kelly said...

Love these! Especially the first one

The Fredericks said...

ooooooooo I do love them- we have to go and take some shots of our own at that spot- so so cute- it's better with 2 adorable boys though ;)