Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

This is Paul's second Father's Day. This time he has 2 boys, and is getting better and better at being a dad with each addition. I didn't think that was possible after seeing how amazing he was right off the bat when Matix joined our life, but now with Hawken too he is incredible. I am so impressed with the amount of work he puts into everything he does, especially his family. Matix and Hawken (and I) are SO lucky to have him in our lives.

A few days before Father's Day some of the play group kiddos (and their moms) had a special Father's Day party for all the dads. Here they all are. So fun.

It was a surprise and the kids had fun getting messy and creating lots of original pieces of artwork. :)

Here is Paul in the crown we made for him. It has each of the boy's handprints on it. Cute. :) Paul, being the good sport that he is, wore it ALL day, even to school.

The boys, in tradition with last year, made a video for Paul. We love you Paul! Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:

bryce and paige said...

i have no words. that was the best, the very best. I loved every second. make another one, quick. happy fathers day paul!

Josh and Kelly said...

That turned out so good!!!! You definitely have a knack for video making, someday soon I will have to come over and have you show me your magic!

Gina Moody said...

just darling!! :)

Chelsea said...

This is great!!! Thanks so much for telling me how it all works, I'm glad I know now:) Thanks!

1 question though- how do you make it longer? It would only let mine be about 3 1/2 minutes??

Mom said...

What a great video!! You're so good at this! I loved seeing Matix jumping to Paul in the pool. He has no fear now. Great video. Happy Father's Day again Paul!

The Fredericks said...

I haven't watched the movie yet- I will in a sec- BUT let me say thank you thank you so much for planning that- you are my hero :)