Friday, June 25, 2010

playground

We were on campus and stopped at the playground for a bit. Usually Matix doesn't like the swings there, and has protested them by crying even when I ask if he wants to try... He really likes the one in our yard, so I never understood his fear of these, but anyway, NOW he likes them! YAY!

Both Hawken and Matix had a BLAST swinging.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Hawken. It completely captures his wonderful, happy, sunny personality. :)

I also discovered that Matix has learned how to climb ladders... What?! When did this happen?! He has had NO practice, EVER. Yet, he walked over to the slide, looked around for the way up to the top, and climbed right up! Smart boy! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE that picture of Hawken!! Seriously...cutest kids...EVER!!! I love those boys!!!

Josh and Kelly said...

That's so funny, it must be something in the air because Shane just started like the swings again (and slide) this week too!

The Fredericks said...

so cute- Ems loved the swing too= BUT she fell out- of course she did :)

Mom said...

They'll always be precocious! They'll just see a thing and know how to do it. That's how you were. Scary!