Hooray! We have a REAL ice cream shop here now!!!! I love the way they painted it... making it completely irresistible to children and adults alike!
They sell Haagen Dazs ice cream in fairly large portions for only $5EC ($1.87US).
Paul and I went there on one of our date nights while some of our friends came over to listen for the kids if they woke up.
The ice cream was SO good, but as always, the company was even better. :)
4 comments:
That sounds like a fun date! We like to go out for ice cream, too. Sometimes we just get McDonald's hot fudge Sunday for $1 or try one of the ice cream places near us.
What a nice date night! So good to get away alone for a little bit now and then. Do you still go once a week? That's so great.
yep. every friday night paul takes off from studying so we can spend some much needed time together. :)
I am so happy that this ice cream is here- oh happy day :)
Post a Comment