Thursday, August 19, 2010

Done with semester 3!

Paul took his final yesterday for 3rd semester and is feeling GOOD! :) Hopefully the results will reflect all the effort he always puts in. We are one step closer to......
Dr. William Paul Berg!!!!
Since Paul is now officially on break, we get to play ALL day! Well, most of the day. He is reviewing a few things each day to make sure he is ready when 4th semester comes around. But he still spends the majority of the day with us and we are SO excited for all the fun things we will be doing this break. Tomorrow will be Red Rock Haven with a bunch of friends. Pictures coming soon.

And, yes (in response to the emails), we ARE okay. :) Our internet was out for a few days and is fixed now. I will yet again be playing catch up in the days and blog posts to come.

6 comments:

Aaron and Maria Call said...

So glad you get to spend time with your hubby. Enjoy the break while you can! Sure do miss you!

Anonymous said...

Looking good Paul!! Enjoy your time with Jessie and the boys. Enjoy the Island while you can.
Love all of you!

Mom said...

Congratulations! I was starting to wonder if everything was okay since you hadn't posted in several days. I'm so glad Paul gets a little rest. And it'll be nice to have him helping with the boys as you "play." Have fun at Red Rock Haven with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Paul, Great Job. I know you did very well, just look at that smile. It is one of relief and accoplishment. I am very proud of you and all that you do.

Dad

The Fredericks said...

whoot whoot! you all are amazing and HOORAY - great job and have FUN :)

Leah said...

Paul, we are SO proud of you guys!