Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hawken can walk!

Yes, our 8 month old is walking! It is an amazing thing to see this little guy strut around the living room. He is still a little unsteady as you can see from the video, but he CAN walk. Wow! :)

Our poll on the side of the blog is officially closed now. These were your guesses as to when he would start walking:
8 months - 4 votes
9 months - 5 votes
10 months - 2 votes
11 months - 0 votes
1 year - 1 vote
Most of you were very close or right on. Good job! :)

Although he has been taking a few steps here and there, I said it wouldn't count as truly walking until it was 10 or more steps in a row. As you can see by our video proof, he can now do that!

Good job Hawken! We are so proud of all you can do. You're such a big boy now. We love you!

6 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Holy cow this is just craziness!!! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever and am excited for tomorrow!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Wow! Already! So cute!
Still waiting for Tanner to walk, but he will get it when he is strong enough and ready. he older he gets the harder it is to explain to people why he isn't walking.....
Yay for Hawken!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hawken! He is really young to be walking. Watch out now.

Amy said...

Wow...look at him go. That's awesome! I feel like I'm looking at my future. :-) Maylee started pulling up on things this week.

Grandma Kim said...

Wow! Eight months old! So young! You're in trouble now!

Grandpa Berg said...

I knew he would walk at 8 (actually I thought 7 months and 3 weeks). He wanted to walk the last time I was there. Way to go Hawkin now you can kep up with Matix.