They have been working on building this grocery store for the LoNgEsT time... Although I am anxious for it to be finished, Matix is more than happy waiting.
He LOVES to watch them working... All the trucks, the loud noises and especially the nice workers. Matix is a fiend for attention and loves that the workers always smile and wave to him. His happiest day was when this guy reached down from his HUGE truck (or whatever it's called) and motioned him over to it.
Matix ran so fast to him and the guy picked him up and let him drive!! What an exciting day it was for Matix.
He drove for a minute or so down the street and around the corner (Hawken in the stroller and I pushing him trying to keep up) until the guy put him back down.
Now every time we see that particular worker (I still don't know his name), Matix will point to any close vehicle and ask him "go?" :) Only in Dominica is it acceptable and not surprising that a construction worker would take a few minutes from his job to let a little kid drive his truck. Love it.
6 comments:
How neat! What a wonderful family-oriented place to live!
Every little boys dream. What a fun place to live.
Hey Matix tel your friend I want to ride also. You know how to find the best friends. You aunt Colleen could do the same thing.
Grandpa Berg
Norm Jr. would be extremely jealous if i showed him this pic! So cute!
ahhh I LOVE when people take a minute to be kind for no reason- I just love it- and he is so cute! :) congrats on 3rd being done AND thank you soooo much for being the BEST friends in the world and feeding Jason and always being there for him- EVERY skype he sings an ode to you and says that we can't loose you as friends :) so thank you- yes, I might be crying just a little right now ;)
How cute! What a nice guy--I'm sure that made little Matix so happy!
And Jessie the stylist at Carsten did a great job! I LOVE my new haircut and will definitely be going back! Thanks again so much for the recommendation! It's so nice to get a good haircut (the last like 10 I've gotten have been horrible!)
Post a Comment