Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Semester 3, Exam 3

Paul is currently taking his last mini exam of the semester. When he gets home he will see his usual congratulations sign. :) Matix always enjoys making it and then hanging it on the door. Then we are off to the pool for a done with mini #3 party/my pool party birthday...

Today I am 26! Closer to 30 than to 20 and LoViNg every minute! :) Birthday massages, cards, presents, this year I have been given the works! :) Thanks to everyone, especially Paul, for making my day, week and month so special!

10 comments:

Tracy Cochran said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope your day is going well!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WE LOVE YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! You're SO young!! Enjoy it while you can!!

Mom said...

26 years ago you made me a mother. It was the most important and wonderful day of my life. Thank you for coming to me. I am so lucky! Have a wonderful 26th birthday!

Melissa said...

Aww - what your mom said was sooo sweet. I hope that you do have a wonderful Birth Month!!!! Miss you and tell Paul congrats!

Drew and Stormi said...

Happy Birthday from us!!! Your boys are adorable!

Amy said...

Ah...Happy Birthday! 26 is a great age!

Jevne's said...

Happy Birthday!!! Dont worry, 27 feels the same.. just keep loving life and your boys like you do.. Thank you for being such great friend, and example!

Anonymous said...

Paul I know you are busy with that final today but our prayers are with you and we KNOW that you will pass the test. You have already passed the family test, just see how happy they are with you. You have the best wife possible that loves and supputs you in all the right areas. Give everyon a big famly hug for me almost Doctor Berg.

Lee Berg

The Fredericks said...

i love that you do this and HAPPY B dAY!