Hawken LOVES to take Matix's paci... Maybe it's because Matix shouldn't have a paci anymore... ? I think I need it more than he does! Anyway...
Hawken approaches. Ever so cooly. Notice Hawken already has his OWN paci, but would prefer to have Matix's.


Then he goes in for the kill. Matix bites down as hard as he can.
But ultimately, Matix is unable to combat the sheer brute strength of his baby brother. And Hawken quickly spits out his own paci and puts Matix's in.
2 comments:
You were older than Matix when you gave your paci up. And, like you, I was more hooked on it than you. I weaned you of yours little by little, over the course of 2-3 weeks. First, I said you couldn't have it in stores; it had to stay in the car/stroller. Then the next step was you had to leave it at home; you couldn't bring it along on outings. This worked well, because the outings held your attention so well, you were distracted from thinking about your paci. Later I said the pacifier had to stay only in your room. You could go in there and suck on it anytime you wanted, but it couldn't come out into the rest of the house. The last stage was that it had to stay in your bed. You had to get into bed to use it. Of course you never wanted to. After a day or two of that, you were ready to throw it away (and I had to throw away all the spares I had stashed everywhere!) It worked really well, and it only took a little over 2 weeks.
Ah, sweet brother moments:) And Hawken is no dummy, he already knows that brother's stuff is better!
Post a Comment