We are all SICK. :( Both babies and Paul have a slight fever, and I have a pretty bad one (102+). We all feel achy and sluggish. I can hardly walk without feeling like I might pass out and fall over and I haven't been able to eat for over a day now (with the exception of a piece of bread for lunch today)...
I hate being sick. I spent 90% of the day laying on the couch while Paul tried to take care of our mommas boys. Paul is so good to me. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, especially that the babies will get better soon. I have so many fun activities planned this week and am hoping to feel better soon so we can go to some of them... At least our hidden blessing was that we all got sick AFTER the final, so Paul can stay at home and help me.
6 comments:
oh no! i'm so sorry to hear that you are all sick! hope you feel better soon! we will keep you and your beautiful little family in our prayers!
No!!!! This makes me so sad. Josh is still the only one in our fam that's been sick, I wonder what is the culprit of all this?
Oh, it's so hard when Mommy is sick. Thank goodness Paul can be there to help. Praying for you guys!
I am so sorry to hear all of you are sick. We will pray for you and wish you the best. I hope you get to play before Paul has to start classes.
Love all of you!
I am so sorry you are all sick. I wish I could be there to take care of you. I am sending you healing thoughts and prayers. I wonder what kind of bug you've got? Get well soon.
eeeewwwww- I'm so sad- I hope that you are better- how ROTTEN!
Post a Comment