Monday, December 26, 2011

bath and books

While we had so many visitors here, I actually got in on a few pictures. Hooray! :) Usually I am the one behind the camera. Anyway, while downloading the pictures, I found these. The first is of us giving the boys a bath. In our new house, we have 2 bathrooms, which is quite the luxury for us.
Lullaby is back on her schedule (finally) and goes down around 6pm while the boys are just finishing their dinners and getting ready for their bath. We bathe them and then we read books in one of my favorite new places in the house, the "book nook".
The whole upstairs of the house is one giant room, which we have turned into our playroom and the book nook is at one end. We love it. This house is amazing, and I am SO happy everything is fixed now. Paul rebuilt the fence today, the washer and dryer got fixed 2 days ago, and I was the one who figured out how to fix the dishwasher (go figure). Things are looking up. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the book nook! Glad the washer, dryer, dishwasher and fence are fixed!

Josh and Kelly said...

Yea!! I want to see more pictures of the house! It looks awesome, and it's so nice to be in one after an apartment, huh?