Last night, we read the scriptures and told the story of Jesus' birth.
We snuggled up in warm Christmas jammies and we listened to Grandpa Chuck recite (as is tradition) "Twas The Night Before Christmas".






We wrapped the last of the presents and put them around the tree.
This morning we woke up EARLY, we opened presents and more presents and more presents.
We dressed in fancy Christmas clothes,
We went to church and sang Christmas songs. We came home to a delicious lunch and everyone took naps. Then we woke up and played some more.
This Christmas was a good one. The kids were completely spoiled by their grandparents. Paul and I are exhausted from all the holiday fun and the toddler crankiness that comes with that much excitement. We are so happy and feel so lucky for what we have been given. We wish you all a Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Sounds absolutely wonderful! Being in the new house was a great comfort too, I imagine. I'm glad we got to skype. Merry Christmas to all of you.
That dress Lullaby is wearing was bought by Grandma Gertrude Kent (your Dad's mother) for Robin when she was a baby! Long time ago (circa 1961).
P.S Embroidery added by me in 1984 for you! Fun memories!
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!! What a lot of challenges you went through on the way!! I know of noone stronger to handle them so gracefully as you could :) Glad you guys are getting settled, hope you enjoy Georgia and a HOUSE!!
Post a Comment