Thursday, December 1, 2011

kids say...

Sharing a graham cracker with Matix he said this:

M: "Let me go get some cheese."
J: "Oh, cheese is good on other crackers, but not on graham crackers. "
M: "I like cheese."
J: "Me too, but these don't taste good with cheese."
M: "Yes it do... Yes they does... Yes it doing... Yes it doose? Mommy, I don't like cheese anymore."

He totally gave up trying to figure out the right way to say it, and blamed it on the cheese itself. Ha ha ha! I love this little boy. :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

That's adorable!! He tried so hard to get it right :) I hope in time he can overcome his resentment towards cheese...

cuz cheese is awesome :)

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Ha ha! Super funny!

Mom said...

Here's a similar conversation Debby just had:
So I have to spend about 36 minutes driving the kids somewhere - this
is one of the conversations:

Me: Matt, why do you have to talk so loud? Are you deaf?

Sarah: What? Dead?

Me: No deafff - it means you can't hear.

Michael: Like an old man.

Sarah: No, like Grandma's old sister Daph

Me: no, deaf fff not Daph

Michael: Daffy Duck, Daffy Duck

Sarah: Daph the dork!


Hard to drive when that is going on - laughing too hard.

bryce and paige said...

Oh, this made me laugh! Matix is so cute!

Josh and Kelly said...

When you have a toddler it makes you realize just how difficult the English language can be!

Michelle said...

HA HA HA! Awesome!! I love this!