Monday, December 26, 2011

Sakina is BACK!

Paul's parents brought our dog, Sakina, out to Georgia. We are all SO excited to have her back. We all love her, but I think Hawken loves her the most. Wherever she is, he is and vise versa. Thankfully Sakina is a very patient and calm dog, because this is what she has to deal with everyday, multiple times a day:
Sakina is loving her big back yard too. She isn't used to the cold(-ish) weather here yet, but will go out when we do. I have yet to train her to poop in one area of the yard only, right now she goes wherever she wants to, and with the kids outside so much, it's hard to keep up. Anyway, other than that, I am done with the complaining. :) Back to being a happy blog now, I promise. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I remember your Dad training Taffy to poop in the woods. Funny! But it worked! Sakina can learn, I'm sure.