My poor neglected big boy. Matix has really stepped up in the past few days. Between the packing for our move, Hawken's birthday, basic baby needs of Lullaby and the needs of Hawken because of his new cast, I haven't had a whole lot of time to spend on him. Well, it turns out he doesn't need me as much as I thought he did. I learned this week that he can undress himself completely (I thought he could only do pants and underwear), dress himself, pour his own cereal for breakfast, reach into the silverware drawer to set the table, and many many more things... Not that I was not feeding him or dressing him, just that when I asked if he could try to do it himself, he DID. Yay!
He is such a delight. Matix is so smart and sweet and wonderful. I love him so much. Thank you Matix for being the amazing little boy that you are and helping me with all this STUFF. :)
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much they can really help when they're three?! You folded all the square things at that age: wash cloths, hand towels, dish towels, etc., and ran to their various storage places to put them all away!
Matix sure is growing up fast! Tanner can take off his shirt, but we are still working on the pants (since he has to do it while sitting). But its still amazing how quickly they learn to do things! Tanner will be 3 in 9 days! Eek!
Post a Comment