In an hour, my little Hawken turns 2. For some reason, I am really sad about this. He is such a sweet baby, always in my shadow, always asking to be held and snuggled... I just never want that to end. I hope that with this new number, he will still be my little snuggle bug. He is soooo excited about his birthday, and getting a new number. He has been telling people he was 2 for about 6 months now, so finally it will be true.
Hawken can do everything. I know typically I would make a list of the words he can say, or the new milestones he has reached, but really, there is nothing this little boy can't do. He is quite the over-achiever. We are so proud of him and are impressed constantly. Really the only thing he hasn't quite mastered is counting. His numbers go like this: 1,2,3,4,6,9,10. He sings songs, "reads" his memorized books, jumps (or he did before he broke his leg), runs... everything.
We love you Hawken Man! Happy 2nd Birthday! :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to a cute grandson. We loved having you and your family with us this summer. You are just what your mommy said--remarkable!
Love you, Great grandpa and grandma Berg
Happy birthday to my special baby Hawken! You are 2 now! So BIG!! I love you and I hope we can skype soon.
Love, Grandma and Grampa
Time sure is flying by! Happy birthday to one of the cutest, most lovable little boys I know!! I can't believe he is already 2!!
Post a Comment