One of the days we were at Stone Mountain, we went on the train first, can you tell she had just woken up from a nap?
Then to the bird show. It was very impressive. These birds could do tricks I am pretty sure I can't do.
And then we spent a looooooong time at the sand box. It is huge and is filled with all the sand toys you could ever want. There are misters on one side that keep the sand damp enough for great castle building, which my kids were mostly interested in so they could stomp on them shortly after being built. Of course.
I wasn't sure how Lullaby would like it, but she LOVED it. It was a very sensory experience and she soaked it up. She would dig her feet into the sand and then wiggle only her toes and watch them as the sand fell away. It was fascinating to watch her discovering.
Sand pit day 2: These pics were too cute to skip.



2 comments:
I just love watching discovery and development, at all stages! (Even love watching you develop as a woman!)
You have such wonderful parks. I never see any thing here that are like the parks in the east.
Post a Comment