Monday, July 9, 2012

water day

I did it, I finally asked a friend to watch my boys while I went to a doctor appointment with Lullaby. It was a girlie check up, and I didn’t really want two peeping toms down there while I was getting looked at.  You know? Anyway, they went to Megan’s house and had a blast, as always, with Carson and Allie. Then Tracy came over with Becca and Graham and then I returned with Lullaby after the appointment was over. I usually drag all three kids with me EVERYWHERE, so it was really nice to just have one and get things done fast.  When I got back to Megan’s house, she was just getting everyone ready to go outside and play with all the water toys.  Matix hadn’t missed me at all, although I got a nice long hug from Hawky when I got there and he said, “I missed you BIG. Don’t go away again Mommy.”  Matix had eaten a TON of food, and had a messy face to prove it.

Megan has all the best water stuff and I snapped a few pics, of course. I think these are some cute kids we have in this group here.

Lullaby tried out her new suit from Allie, which I am completely obsessed with. She is TOO cute in it.  Ruffles on the butt = perfection.

Megan and Tracy are such good sports and went down the slip and slide to appease the preschooler crowd.  They loved it. I love Graham’s face in the background when Tracy is going down the slide.  You know he is thinking, I have the coolest mom ever.

Trying to drink the water... I love these pictures. These kids were having the best day ever.
Such a fun day. Thanks Megan for watching my little rascals, you made my day SO much easier.

3 comments:

Mom said...

We had the slip-and-slide out the other day too. The one Jolie bought last year when you all were here.

The Fredericks said...

first-- the yellow suit-- oh my word-- i have joined your obsession- soo sooo cute! second the first pic of Matix-- to die for. third-- good call on the boys stay out of the girlie apt... Emmy was ALL up in my business- the OB apt where they did an internal-- not my favorite moment-- maybe hers though

Josh and Kelly said...

What fun! I'm sure just one felt like a breeze after carting around 3 all the time huh? And the ruffles- isn't having a girl the greatest??!!