It has been raining here a lot. Today was no exception. These pictures are from a week or so ago though. Paul was at home, but studying up on some things for work. He asked for an hour or so to be alone and get it done. The kids played outside until the rain started, came in, stripped down to their undies/diaper and ran back outside. Solace was napping and I was doing the dishes and giggling at the three biggest running around and flying down the slippery slide. I got my camera out, just as I saw Paul running through the living room, through the kitchen and out the back door, to join the kids. They had been begging for him, and waiting while he was studying. What a good daddy he is. These kids are SO lucky, I am so lucky.
Today at church Paul and the kids received a compliment from a nice older lady who sat behind us. She said, "I was watching you and I am impressed with your parenting. Your kids are so well behaved, and even after you left (I had gone to nurse the baby), your husband kept them all sitting and behaving. Not many husbands can do that after their wife leaves!" I was very proud. We have good kids, but all kids get squirrelly in sacrament meeting, and I was happy to hear that Paul was doing a good job helping them to behave. I was happy to be noticed too. It's always good to be noticed for something positive.
3 comments:
You're both good parents. :)
this is the cutest post-- great job capturing it-- precious.
I love the pic of all of them at the top of the slide and Paul chasing the boys - too funny. You two are great parents!
Post a Comment