Her friends came over and they played, and ate, and opened presents. This birthday had a rainbow theme. It was fun finding all the colorful fruit and veggies. The rainbow piƱata was only for decoration, we didn't break it open. The cupcakes were all different colors inside, so fun!
These were a cake pop flop, which I will post more about later, since they turned out wonderfully (after the initial flop)! :)
Solace slept most of the time and the big boys ran around with their friends the whole time.
When we actually sang happy birthday to her, she screamed and cried. Matix was scared of the birthday song when he turned two also, but got over it by his actual day. I had forgotten about that until Lulli had her fit. She was so upset that we were singing to her. Check out her glare just afterward! Yikes!
As soon as she got her cupcake, she was better. :) Then we opened presents. Thanks to all the family and friends who thought of her and got her a gift. She is the best person to get things for because she really shows how much she loves it. Big smiles and "gank you!"'s for everyone.
I made a video of her day, and I LOVE the bits of her snuggling with Paul. She is like this with us a lot, but I think it might be the first time it was captured on camera. So sweet.
Happy Birthday Lulli! We love you!!


6 comments:
That bit with Lullaby and Paul cuddling is SO sweet. So great that you captured that on camera.
I can NOT believe she's two already!! So sweet.
P.S. What tip do you use to swirl on your cupcake frosting?
What a pretty two year old. All the kids look so cute and having a great time except the Happy Birthday song--so funny-- for her to see latter in life.
Love and miss all the family. They are really growing!
I'm so glad you caught the song on video - so funny! It would be so interesting to know what was going on in her little mind to make her cry like that. It was a fun party.
Good job Jessie!
ok- this is ADORABLE- the cupcakes, the birthday outfit- everything- but the glare is my fav-- Emmy was scared of her b day song at 2 too-- what on earth?!
Post a Comment